丁丁の家

Saturday, February 3, 2007
这里是丁丁的家!This is Dingding's home. I am having so much fun in my Japanese class.
佐藤老师,ありがとうございます!!!
I don't quite understand how the young generation Chinese have so much hatred against the Japanese people. For me, after knowing more about them, even though a very few of them, I feel that they are polite, generous, and happy. It is probably due to propaganda, miscommunication, or even lack of communication, that these two neighboring countries still have so much negative entanglements. I am glad that I am here in the U.S, because I am able to see different points of views and make relatively more rational judgements. I'm sincerely hoping that after learning this language, I am able to help these two peoples understanding more of each other. That'll be nice!
posted by Ding at 2:28 PM |

0 Comments: