丁丁の家

Monday, February 5, 2007
Exam, to me, is not so much a motivation to work, but rather, a burden. I have developed techniques in getting over exams with good grades after my years of strenuous exam training in China. Therefore, I don't mind having more exams, however, I think a more efficient way to get people to learn is to hold more competitions, acting activities, conversation sessions, presentations and such. Language is not something to be learnt through exams. I feel it requires daily practice.
posted by Ding at 12:58 PM |

1 Comments:

At February 6, 2007 at 1:48 AM, Blogger Robert said........
well i do agree with you on this.... presentation and daily practice is such important activities.... i found your blog pretty inspiring... well u can too drop by My Blog sometimes... hope u will find it interesting...!!!