丁丁の家

Monday, February 12, 2007
I am compelled to buy an Ipod. I feel an urgent need to get my Japanese study back on track. I attribute the reason of slacking off to my frustration from my laptop purchasing experience. Now, since I don't have a laptop/Ipod to listen to the CD, I find it difficult to cope up with listening and learning in general.
However, I still find the repetitious work of making sentences from textbook helpful, simply because I can sit down and really think about the grammar structure of Japenese language.
It is surely an advantage to know both English and Chinese, since they are both big components of Japenese language. Now, by constantly using a Japanese/Chinese dictionary, I get to remember Hiragana quite well.

私は昨日友達とデパートにいきましだ。I was so tired! We simply went shopping for custumes for Chinese new year performances. However it took a whole day! My feet hurt!

一人で帰りましだ. (how to say at 8.00pm within the sentence?)
posted by Ding at 10:16 AM |

0 Comments: