丁丁の家

Monday, February 26, 2007
Thanks to all TA's suggestions, though I could not fully understand the comments yet. Are you suggesting that I can go to the east asian library to listen to CDs? I tried to listen to the CD in other computers in computer labs, however I felt that's not sufficient. I feel a pressing need of owing an Ipod and listen to Japanese wherever I am. Well, after all, this was the way I learned English, I found it extremely useful. By subjecting myself to the environment, not only my listening ability will be significantly improved, also speaking.
I finally got myself to purchase 12 packs of notecards and put vocabs we learned in catagories, such as objects, verbs, places, identity/nationality and so on. They helped a lot. (Though the cards are expensive!!!!!)
Hope that some people can show up on Tuesday night for our practice session.
posted by Ding at 12:24 PM |

2 Comments:

At February 27, 2007 at 9:59 AM, Blogger Satomi said........
oh.... you feel pressing atmosphere there. do you mean you want to repeat Japanese? someone in your class or the other said he go to library early Sunday morning. please try to do it.
 


At February 27, 2007 at 10:43 AM, Blogger asai said........
こんにちは。I found vocabulary cards are really useful as well when learning foreign languages. You will have more and more cards for vocabs, as well as useful phrases and sentenses, referring them oftentimes when speaking, but someday you will realize that you don't need them anymore!!!